Delete Email Configuration is Backwards


First let me say thank you for a wonderful release and product! I was able to import this into a CRM 2015 organization without issue, and configure the workflow, however I noticed that the workflow defaults are incorrect / backwards. In your Property Descriptions you state that the "Delete >= Than X Bytes" defaults to 2,147,483,647 bytes, when it should default to 0, and the same is true for the "Delete <= Than X Bytes" should be the upper most number above. I fixed this by simply filling in those values into the field property windows, but this was confusing when I ran it with defaults and nothing was deleted.

Thank you again, I look forward to more releases in the future.

file attachments


JLattimer wrote Mar 2, 2015 at 1:45 PM

You are correct - I will fix this in the next time I do an update.

wrote Mar 2, 2015 at 1:45 PM

JLattimer wrote May 2, 2015 at 4:14 AM

Fixed in v2.1.1.0/ release